Friday 14 December 2012

It's lovely to be getting so many internet orders but since I usually say 7 days to make and dispatch it's getting a little tight to get stuff before Christmas now - but luckily I have some of the new pieces in stock ....so it's always worth asking!

##

Put plenty of bubble wrap around the ears.....Baby is helping me to pack orders again...he just loves the bubble wrap.

I am happy to have sorted out the problems Cape ~Cornwall School ceramics class were having - glad to help and what lovely work.  It's important to make sure clay is fully dry before firing but not easy in this damp climate we have - and also moisture can be reabsorbed by an apparently dry pot....best to finish the drying on top of the kiln....I can't wait to see the finished fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment