Wednesday 8 April 2015

Hello - what a great Easter I spent trying to access the NHS out of hours service ...I never gave up and 5 days later feel almost human again.
Lot's of Poldark seeking visitors - it's that way...over there...
The British Craft Trade Fair starts on Sunday 12th April in Harrogate - the van is coming tomorrow and we are leaving on Friday morning...really looking forward to it.
I have even more new work than at Glasgow - come and see.

 Giant Cat Spoon with Hanging
 Giant Fox Terrier Spoon with Hanging
 A Nest of Oval Cat Dishes - all sold separately too
The St Just LGBT Synchronised Swimming Team - an exhibition 'one off'.














This year I am launching my range of Jane Adams Ceramics greetings cards featuring Benedict the photo-bombing dog. He has been visiting all his favourite places and popping up into the photos just as they were being taken.  He's naughty but we wouldn't have him any other way.
Ten designs....can be bought on the website very soon....




We hope you like them - full details on www.janeadamsceramics.co.uk....
Just because we can here is a picture of some choughs at Botallack - stunning scenery - no wonder the Poldark team are rumoured to have a 5 year contract on the site for future filming....but I don't fancy him at all - unlike almost everyone I know....LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment