Thursday 19 July 2012

Fingers crossed that pesky jet stream will have moved a little more and we will have fine weather for Lafrowda Day on Saturday.
If it does stay fine we will be opening the TEA GARDEN and serving cream teas, cakes and sandwiches all day long.




I am also delighted with the new work that has arrived from Cecile Sea Ceramics - beautiful cast porcelain oyster shells for dipping pots and tea lights.  They are a delight to look at and touch.



Jane Booth's clever terracotta jugs, mugs and bowls have also arrived and I sold one even as I was pricing them up!




Finally a couple of shots of the gallery as it currently looks.







We will be so busy on Saturday I will need to call on my two lovely gallery assistants Margaret and Kara to help - we'll all need a long rest on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment