Wednesday 13 February 2013

Things are zooming along.....I've bought a small car for Kara from Keith our local garage man who has done us a brilliant deal and the insurance I have found through www.aplan.co.uk is an excellent deal so very soon I will be able to give up my job as taxi driver....fingers crossed.
Kara is off to Toronto for a geography trip very soon - we've been buying thermals and warm clothes because it can be -20 degrees or colder...what a shock after lovely warm Cornwall.
Still busy doing orders - more coming in daily thank goodness.
Got lots of lovely new cards in to go in my swanky new card spinner - thank you Tim!

Nancy Pickard has brought in some lovely new work - lot's of fab designs we haven't had before - she is very creative and extremely talented as well as being a lovely person!



No comments:

Post a Comment