Tuesday 5 March 2013

What a strange few days - first I had a horrible tummy bug and then my back twanged just as I was serving a customer - I think she thought I'd been drinking as I started swaying about!  I now have a lovely big piece of Labradorite which should put a stop to such things in the future.
I've just come back from a couple of days in Glastonbury but only managed a sit in the Chalice Well gardens instead of a hike up the Tor.


I've been inspired to make some new work for BCTF Harrogate - see above.  They are based on women I know or have known and since it's a bit unseasonably chilly still down here they are wearing their cats around their necks to keep warm!
Apollo has been delighting us with his antics - he's a brilliant waste of time....




I must go now - I have to go and pick Kara up from town - she's back from her Geography trip to Toronto - I can't wait to hear all about it and see what present she's got for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment