Friday 15 March 2013

I can't believe how cold it's been - it was -5 in the pottery this week but with urgent orders to go out I had to get on with it...and had the aches in my fingers all day.  Hope all those galleries appreciate my dedication.

New work is flying out of my imagination.  I hope all the pieces will prove to be 'classics' like the Woolly Jumpers which have been selling steadily for around 10 years and are still going strong.

I'm ready now for the British Craft Trade Fair which is one of the most important shows of the year not just for buying, but for selling too.  Just the brochure to do.

I had to have a little break on Tuesday to go to the osteopath in Marazion and had my back 'done' whilst gazing at a framed photo of Sai Baba and looking out of the window towards St Michael's Mount.  It was lovely afterwards - just got to save up for the right side of my body to be done next week.  I am two inches taller on the left at the moment!

Apollo is still growing and at three months old is as big as Baby is fully grown.  He is a little treasure....as you can see!  Here he is demonstrating how to have a sleep!



 


 

I have put up a few more images of new work showing at BCTF....hope you like them...

No comments:

Post a Comment