Friday 16 December 2011

I am so happy the weather seems to have calmed down - the pottery door was blowing off its hinges and the new roof repair held well.  The rain was worrying too.
On the work front I'm still developing some of my new ideas for the 2012 round of Trade Shows - focusing on hares and using onglaze decals to embellish the surfaces.
The last of the internet orders is despatching this morning (there is still time for smaller pieces to be made before the big day for any orders that come in over the weekend) - but bigger pieces can't be made in time.
I am working on a big commission of two lovely Bengal Cats for one of my favourite customers from 'up north' and I am pleased with the progress but still have to work out the glazes for the special sheen these cats have to their coats.
It's switch on for the St Just Christmas lights tonight at 7.15 pm so The Gallery will be open for mince pies and shopping. I look forward to seeing my lovely local customers.

1 comment: