Saturday 31 December 2011

Thank you to all the wonderful customers who came into the Gallery over Christmas to make this one of the busiest I have had since being in St Just! I am so grateful to all the people who bought my work too - I've never sold so many large pieces in December before - some of which were internet orders too!
I am still very preoccupied with producing new work for the January Trade Shows and the kitchen is full of pieces, as is the pottery, in various stages of completion.  All will be ready in time I'm sure and the website is being updated daily.


Just a sample of what's coming through is pictured below . . .
Snowdrop the Cow
Large Abstract Glazed Hare with Fern detail
Dog Bowl Planter

.


All these pieces will be on the website very soon.

A lot of my friends in Fore Street are dressing up as characters from The Wizard of Oz tonight - (I always stay in for New Year's Eve) and if you see Dorothy and her friends out and about don't be alarmed ....

No comments:

Post a Comment