Monday 19 December 2011

I had a nightmare last night that people were queueing at the Gallery counter getting impatient to buy loads of things - then I woke up!  It was busy last week and I think it will be this week.  Today Cynthia from Spindrift Gallery at Portscatho is comming over (via the King Harry Ferry) to pick up a futher batch of hares - she is usually busy over the holidays.  We'll close for a short while and go for a coffee and a gossip.
Later on I've been invited up to Hilly Spencerley's house for mince pies and more gossip - all her family will be there (6 children and many grandchildren) - she's amazing!
It's the final pottery class of 2012 (we won't be having one next Monday night!) and we'll have to finish all the work in progress off and get it in the kiln for a good start on next year.  All my students are very talented.
We are having the 'Fore Street' Christmas Dinner on Wednesday night and you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to get everyone to decide what they want to eat .... look out King's Arms - there will be 11 of us! (Last year was a riot thanks to Vicky from Bygones).
I am still working hard on new pieces for the shows - I love developing new ideas - much more glazing going on this year.
The gallery is looking good with all the new stock

No comments:

Post a Comment